Full Month of Kindergarten: Lessons, Activities, Printables, Curriculum -MAY
is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
May Focus- Reading short stories and answering comprehension questions. Learning about life cycles and focusing on high frequency sight words and decodable books for fluency and comprehension. Inquiry focus on life cycles, Mother's Day, Flowers and the frog life cycle. In math, we focus on sink/float, buoyancy, engineering and technology.
In May we are readers! We focus on life cycles, fairy tales, nursery rhymes, and insects. We discuss relationships and the role of Mother's. In math we learn about doubles, pairs and play some memory!
- Read sight words on Letter Sounds that were covered.
- Identify and communicate about relationships, flowers and growth.
- Take part in discussions about themselves and their ideas.
- Create art to express themselves and their likes.
- Use a variety of materials to express Literacy and Numeracy behaviours.
- Take part in 4 STEAM activities