- 80 written and Visual Lesson Plans
- 4 STEAM Challenges
- Centre List
- Read Aloud List
- Links to supporting educational videos and stories.
Reading short stories and answering comprehension questions. Rhyming and syllables, oi, oy, er digraphs br, gr, blends.
Science words based upon areas of study. Inquiry activities include inquiries on Birds, Oviparous animals, Trees and Earth Day activities.
In Math- further subtraction, sorting and classifying, skip counting by 2, 5, 10.
April brings spring and signs of change and growth. Learners will love the bird and tree inquiries and discover new things right in their own backyard!
- Read words based on Letter Sounds that were covered.
- Identify and communicate about signs of spring
- Take part in discussions about themselves and their ideas on growth in plants and animals.
- Create art to express themselves and their likes
- Respond to predicting and explaining WHY
- Use a variety of materials to express Literacy and Numeracy behaviours.
- Take part in 4 STEAM activities